The Tower The Tower

Really cool can fun. I also found it weird to push x to progress. Should just be any key or left mouse. It also crashed on me after I beat the level with the rotating shielded characters. Great job!

Ink's Sleep DEMO Ink's Sleep DEMO

I thought it was really fun and I enjoyed the atmosphere. The first maze was a little tricky, maybe just by adding some more landmarks can help people not get so disoriented. Not everyone reads the Author's comments so having in-game instructions on the controls would be nice. *SPOILERS* The pink ties were also tricky just because traditionally someone might think of an order like pull the left then the middle then the right but you have it to where you have to pull it multiple times per bow and without indicators it gets confusing. This is why everyone thinks it is bugged. The only other thing I would change is the puzzle when you have to jump at the right time. All three symbols should take you some place different. Because when you jump on the the two wrongs ones and nothing changes the player might think that it doesn't matter when you jump and they start looking for another way to solve it. This game has a lot of potential though. Keep at it and start taking notes on what your players are saying. Good Luck!